TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
TurboVegas - CASINO REVIEW
Launching in 2018, the Turbo Vegas Casino site is owned by ManiSol Gaming Limited, which bases itself out of the country of Malta. However, the platform itself is actually operated by the much more famous Bethard brand, which is located in the same place. Therefore, Turbo Vegas Casino holds a gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority, which is what keeps everything safe and fair at the site. While that’s all fine and dandy, there’s much more to the casino than the fact that it’s the holder of a gambling licence.
Turbo Vegas is actually one of those casinos that doesn’t require you to register for an account before you deposit and play. So, basically, you can transfer money and access the range of games instantly. This is why the casino is only accessible to players from Finland, Germany and Sweden. All deposits occur through the Trustly bank transfer method. Despite this being the case, the game lobby still hosts a great collection of titles, coming from some of the world’s biggest developers. These include Netent, Quickspin, Betsoft and Evolution Gaming. This has led many to question whether Turbo Vegas is actually able to provide players with any sort of bonus or rewards, considering there’s no account to attach such to for a user. Well, while there isn’t any kind of bonus for newcomers, there’s a lot more to appreciate about the site.
Welcome Bonus at Turbo Vegas Casino
While there isn’t a welcome bonus on hand for new players visiting the Turbo Vegas Casino, that doesn’t mean to say that other rewards won’t be offered on your gaming journey there. These are provided at the discretion of the platform. So, you may still be able to get your hands on some free spins or bonus funds while a player at the casino.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Naturally, without there being a specific welcome bonus at the casino, there aren’t any terms and conditions to adhere to, either. However, should be offered a bonus reward while gaming at Turbo Vegas, and you decide to take it, there are some basic conditions that you need to be aware of beforehand. These dictate wagering requirements, maximum bet possibilities, game exclusions and more when it comes to special offers. So, without further ado, we’ve brought them to you here to just have a look at and inform yourself on.
- Any offer received from Turbo Vegas Casino is personal and valid solely for the customer it is presented to, unless otherwise stated.
- All bonuses, free spins, free bets and the like need to be wagered solely on games categorised in groups A, B and C. It isn’t permitted to play on games located in Group D while a bonus is active through the site for you.
- Bets on any of the following games will not contribute towards wagering requirements: Bonanza, Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cosmic Fortune, Jackpot6000, Mythic Maiden, Jokerizer, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Starmania, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Simsalabim, Supernova, Tower Quest, Eye of the Kraken, Forsaken Kingdom, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Zombies, Scrooge, Eggomatic, Champion of the Track and progressive jackpots.
- The maximum bet that you can place while a bonus is active stands at €10 per wager.
- If you wish to remove any bonus that is credited to you, you’ll need to contact customer support before starting to place bets.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
Well, the verdict is that there can be no verdict passed on something that doesn’t exist.
Site provides personal bonus offers to players
Large range of games for using bonus funds on
Able to place maximum bets of €10 while a bonus is active for you
TurboVegas offers progressive jackpot slots
TurboVegas is a Pay & Play Casino, so no need to register an account
Favorable and unfavorable
No actual welcome bonus available
No specific wagering requirements set
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.