TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Mr. Play - CASINO REVIEW
The Mr. Play casino platform couldn’t announce what it provides any better than with its title. After all, we’re all searching for a casino that allows us to play its games – that is the prime function of a casino, right? Fortunately, you needn’t look beyond this site, because gaming is what it’s all about. Featuring titles from brands like Microgaming, Netent, Just for the Win, GameArt, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming and more, it’s quite the mecca for avid casino gamers.
The site is owned and operated by Marketplay Limited, which is a company that is incorporated under the laws of Malta. It is for this reason that it holds a primary gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority. Meanwhile, a second licence is provided by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and there’s also a third Irish Betting license in operation there. So, you can guarantee that it’s safe and secure. Plus, with a welcome offer consisting of both bonus funds and free spins, as well as various supported payment methods and a helpful support team, there’s very little to turn you away from the site.
Welcome Bonus at Mr. Play Casino
As is the case with many online casinos, Mr. Play also provides its new players with a welcome offer that can be claimed. To do so, you’ll need to sign up for an account, which is a swift process to undertake. Then, you simply need to go ahead and make your way over to the cashier in order to make your first deposit. There’s up to € 200 in bonus funds available for you to claim from the welcome offer at Mr. Play, and this is available with any initial deposit of €10 or more. In fact, the offer expands across your first three deposits at the casino, with 100% up to €200 given on your initial deposit. At the same time, you’ll trigger the free spins reward, which is made up of 100 free spins on after making your first deposit.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
The welcome bonus that is available at Mr. Play also has terms and conditions attached to it that you should make yourself aware of before joining. These terms are a set of rules that dictate to you how to claim the reward, what it’s usable on, how to withdraw while it’s active and so much more. The casino itself provides the terms and conditions relating to the welcome bonus on the Promotions page of the website. However, to make things easier for you, we’ve brought all the points to you in this review. This way, you can inform yourself on what they are before you decide to sign up to Mr.Play. So, here are the T&Cs as relate to the site’s welcome bonus offer:
- A minimum deposit of €10 is required on each of your first three deposits in order to receive the bonus funds associated with such.
- The 100 free spins are triggered once you make your first €10 or more deposit at Mr. Play.
- The winnings that you gain from placing bets with free spins must be wagered a total of 35x before you can make a withdrawal of them.
- Bonuses that you receive must also go through wagering requirements of 35x their total amount prior to being able to make a withdrawal.
- The welcome offer at Mr. Play is not available to residents of the United Kingdom.
- The welcome bonus must be wagered at the casino within 21 days of it being credited to your account.
- All free spins must be utilised within one day from when the offer was granted. Unused free spins after that time period will be removed from your account.
- Winnings received through using the inclusive free spins cannot exceed the maximum amount of € 100. Anything gained over this from the free spins will be considered null and void.
- Certain games won’t contribute any of your bets towards the completion of the wagering requirements. These games include:
- All video poker, roulette, blackjack and baccarat games
- All table poker games, quick play games and live dealer games
- Various slots such as Mega Moolah, Tower Quest and Pearls of India
- All virtual sports games
- The Magic Spinner game only contributes 10% of your wagers towards the completion of wagering requirements.
- A large portion of games will only contribute 50% of your bets towards the completion of your wagering requirements. These include games like Aftershock, 88 Fortunes, Gladiators Go Wild, Gnome Wood, Fruit Warp, Jungle Jim and Munchkins, as well as all Netent games.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
It’s quite unfair that such a huge number of games are restricted from contributing 100% of your bets on them towards the wagering requirements. Sure, the requirements may be a standard 35x the amount received or won in free spins, but so many slots not contributing 100% is a bit of a let-down. That being said, it’s nice to see the welcome offer provide both bonus funds and free spins to players, and that these are claimable from deposits of just €10. It’s a bit of a shame that the welcome offer cannot be claimed by UK residents, though.
Up to € 200 available in bonus funds upon first deposit at Mr. Play
100 free spins on different games provided across first three days of gameplay
Bonus funds triggered with deposits of just €10 or more
Triple licensed online casino providing safe and secure gaming environment
Favorable and unfavorable
Welcome offer not available for UK
1 day expiry period for free spins
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.