TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Mr Bet Casino - CASINO REVIEW
Mr Bet is ready to provide you with quite the gaming experience, it seems. Dressed up in his finest suit, the mascot of this online site will accompany you everywhere that you go. You know, just in case you should need him! The Mr Bet platform has plenty for you to take in and experience too, including a 150% bonus on top of your very first deposit there. That’s not the only perk about playing at this casino though, because the game lobby is filled with titles from a variety of developers. These include Play’n Go, Microgaming, GameArt, Netent, 1×2 Gaming and many more. The platform itself is owned by Faro Entertainment, which bases itself out of Malta. The casino itself though is licensed by the jurisdiction of Curacao. Having only existed since 2017, it’s quite intriguing to know that Mr Bet has built up quite the following of players already.
Welcome Bonus at Mr Bet Casino
While it’s true that you’ll get a 150% bonus on top of your first deposit, this is just the start of what is so appealing about Mr Bet Casino. You see, the actual welcome offer at the casino spreads out across your first four deposits, allowing you to claim up to a maximum of €1,500 in bonus funds. So, all you need to do is create your account and start making deposits into it. On top of your first deposit, you receive the 150% bonus, which has a maximum value to it of €100. As you move on to your second deposit, you can expect to receive a bonus of 100% up to €300 on top of it. Your third deposit at Mr Bet comes with a 50% bonus up to €500, and finally your fourth deposit there will come with a 100% bonus up to €600. That’s quite the welcome to the casino, right? With €1,500 in bonus funds available to you, there’s very little that suggests you shouldn’t sign up and start depositing right away.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
When you start depositing at the Mr Bet Casino site, you will need to be in-the-know about everything relating to the bonus offers. You see, as with just about all casinos, there are terms and conditions in place at Mr Bet. These dictate what you need to do to receive the bonus funds, how you can use them and what you need to complete before you’re able to make a withdrawal. These terms and conditions are important for you to know, as each casino has differing conditions to the next. As far as Mr Bet’s bonus terms and conditions are concerned, we have brought them to you here to check over before you sign up. So, without further ado, here are the terms relating to Mr Bet’s welcome offer:
- The wagering requirements for each of the welcome bonus offers are as follows:
- 1st deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements of 45x
- 2nd deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements of 40x
- 3rd deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements of 40x
- 4th deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements of 40x
- The bonus funds are available only within five days after registering for an account at Mr Bet.
- Minimum deposit necessary to receive the welcome bonuses stands at €10.
- Most games within the casino lobby contribute towards your wagering requirements, but not all of them. The following true of specific games:
- 70% of the bet that you place on the following games will contribute towards the wagering requirements: Book Of Pharaon HD, Jack O’lantern vs The Headless Horseman, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Secret Of The Stones, Golden Lotus, Lucky Little Devil, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Simsalabim, Zombies, Starmania, The Wish Master, Eggomatic, Jack Hammer 2, Jack Hammer, Demolition Squad, Golden, Machine-gun Unicorn, Shaolin Fortunes, Aztec Temple, Wild Girls, Panda Panda, Cash Camel, Magic Mirror Deluxe 2, Immortal Romance, Mega Moolah, Scrooge, Terminator 2, Baron Samedi.
- 50% of the bet that you place on the following games will contribute towards the wagering requirements: Book Of Magic, Great Book of Magic, Blood Suckers, Big Bad Wolf, Kings of Chicago, Lucky Wizard, Jackpot 6000, Reel Rush, Castle Builder, Dead or Alive 2, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Castle Builder 2, Stardust, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Dr Fortuno.
- You won’t see any of your bet on video poker, roulette, blackjack or other table games contribute towards the completion of wagering requirements.
- The maximum bet that you can place while a bonus is active on your account stands at €5 per round.
- Any player depositing via Neteller cannot claim the welcome bonus at Mr Bet Casino.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
It will always be a great thing to see online casinos providing rewards on multiple first deposits. Mr Bet does this, with bonus funds given on the first four deposits. Wagering requirements for all of them are somewhat higher than what would be considered the average, but you do get to claim up to €1,500 in bonus money. It’s a shame that players using Neteller to deposit can’t claim the welcome offer, but this is fairly standard for online casinos. On the whole, it makes for a nice welcome to the Mr Bet Casino.
Bonuses provided on your first four deposits
Most games contribute all of your bets towards completion of wagering requirements
Each bonus only requires you to deposit €10 to receive it
Favorable and unfavorable
Higher-than-average wagering requirements to complete
Neteller users cannot receive the welcome package
Maximum bet you can place while a bonus is active on your account stands at €5
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.