Leo Vegas surely claimed the crown to become the King in the online casino industry. This multiple award winning casino mixed the mightiness of a lion together with the excitation of Las Vegas, the city of dreams, and the result is mind-blowing: royal service and top notch gaming experience! Playing your favourite casino games on mobile is simple and convenient. As the winner of the Mobile Operator of the Year 2016, you can simply pop the fun and play at any time and from anywhere you like. The magic lies in the palm of your hands! Being a customer of Leo Vegas comes with some exciting rewards. With a great VIP Program you will benefit from roaring rewards, occasional surprises and a great level of service simply by enjoying your favourite casino games. You can monitor your VIP journey by checking the VIP BAR which fills with every bet placed. Give it a go and see for yourself!
Welcome package at Leo Vegas
A great welcome offer is waiting for you at Leo Vegas with a total value of €1500 and 200 Free Spins divided into your first 4 deposits:
|Registration||50 Free Spins*|
|1st Deposit||200% up to €100 bonus + 50 Free Spins*|
|2nd Deposit||125% up to €500 bonus + 50 Free Spins*|
|3rd Deposit||100% up to €500 bonus + 50 Free Spins*|
|4th Deposit||50% up to €400 bonus + 50 Free Spins*|
*Bonus percentage, value and the amount of free spins can be different per country. Please check the Welcome offer for different countries on the promotions page.Get your package Claim now
Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions:
We highly recommend all casino players to read all bonus terms carefully before claiming any bonus promotions. The last thing we want to happen is a breach of any promotional terms and conditions which will eventually result into confiscation of all winnings. Considering that reading terms and conditions is a very tiresome activity, we’ve put together all you need to know:
- If there is an active bonus in the player account, any bets will be first taken off from your ‘Real Money’ balance. If there is no ‘Real Money’ left in the player account, it will be taken off from the ‘Bonus Money’ balance.
- The first deposit bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 39 times the received bonus amount. The second to fourth deposit bonuses are subject to a wagering requirement of 35 times the received bonus amount. Before you are allowed to cash in any bonus funds you will be required to complete these wagering requirements. The wagering must be completed using ‘Bonus Money’. This means that the wagering will start if there is no ‘Real Money’ left in your account and you start betting with ‘Bonus Money’. Real Money bets therefore do not count towards the wagering. For example (2nd deposit): A deposit of €100 will result in a total balance of €225 (€100 cash + €125 bonus). You will be required to wager (place bets) with a total of: €125 x 35 = €4375. Once you have completed the total wagering of €4375, your ‘Bonus Money’ will be converted to ‘Real Money’.
- Deposits made using Skrill or Neteller e-wallets are not eligible for the first four deposit bonuses.
- Free Spins are active when you have played at least €5 of your deposit. Free Spins can be used on the following Video Slots: Jack and the Beanstalk, Starburst, Mega Fortune Dreams, Twin Spin and Secrets of Atlantis. Free Spins winnings are subject to a wagering requirement of 35 times. Free Spins will expire three (3) days after activation. For example: If you win €10 with the first 50 Free Spins, you will be required to place bets in total of: 35 x €10 = €350. Once you have completed the total wagering of €350, the ‘Bonus Money’ will be converted to ‘Real Money’.
- Players can request a withdrawal before the total wagering requirement is completed. However, bear in mind that if you wish to cash in before the wagering is completed all ‘Bonus Money’ will be forfeited.
- Keep in mind that placing bets on different casino games count differently towards the wagering requirement. Placing bets on Video Slots contribute in full (100%) towards the wagering. Placing bets on the following Slots contribute at a rate of 70% towards the wagering: Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers and Devils Delight. Placing bets on Table Games and Video Poker games contribute only 10% towards the wagering requirement. Lastly, bets on all Other Games contribute in full (100%) towards the wagering . For example (2nd deposit): If you play for 1 hour on different video slots and have placed a total of €100 in bets on these slots during your play, your ‘Real Money’ will be lost. After this session you decide to play Dead or Alive. All bets are now taken off your Bonus Money meaning that the wagering has started. During your Dead or Alive gameplay you have placed a total of €500 in bets. Therefore you will have: €4375 – (0.70 x €500) = €4025 left to wager before your ‘Bonus Money’ and any funds gained with it is converted into cash. After this session you decide to play Blackjack. Your total amount of bets will only contribute for 10% towards the wagering requirement. Meaning that if you play for 1 hour on Blackjack and wager a total of €1000, only €100 (10%) will be taken off the amount you have left to wager, which was €4025. After your Blackjack session you will therefore have €4025 - €100 = €3925 left to wager.
- Be aware that your bets may not exceed €5 per spin/round during an active bonus until all bonus wagering requirement are completed. Make sure to not exceed the maximum €5 bet restriction. The casino has the right to confiscate winnings if you breach this term.
- Be aware that it is not allowed to have pending Sports bets in place when playing with a casino bonus. If you fail to comply with this rule, the casino will have the right to confiscate your funds or any winnings.
- Players from the United Kingdom are not allowed to place bets of 25% or more in a single round of the amount they have deposited.
- The Welcome Offer bonus percentages, values and the total amount of Free Spins can be different per country. Please check the Welcome Offer for each country on the promotions page or consult support via live chat, email or phone.