TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Gamblio - CASINO REVIEW
Gamblio Casino operates under Dynamo Affilates Program, which now has been blacklisted due to unethical business practices towards its affiliates and partners. This includes lack of cooperation, unprofessional behaviour, non payments etc. Therefore we advise you to take your patronage elsewhere. You can see a list of the best online casinos by clicking here!
You’ll already get the attention of many players if you’re a casino that is owned by ProgressPlay. That’s why Gamblio already sparks our interest from the get go. It’s still a relatively new introduction to the gambling world, first opening its doors back in 2016. However, it’s got a lot going for it. This is especially true when it comes to the various software developers that provider their games to the platform. These include offerings from Netent, Nyx Interactive, Quickspin and more. Therefore, you’ll always have a grand amount of games to access and enjoy within its lobby. The site is also the holder of two gambling licences, with the first coming from the Malta Gaming Authority. The second one is on hand from the UK Gambling Commission. So, you can also guarantee that your gaming will be done in a safe, secure and fair environment. Additionally, mobile gamers as well as desktop players will find satisfaction at the platform. So, you can see why it holds such vast appeal for all kinds of gamers.
Welcome Bonus at Gamblio
Once you become a member of an online gaming platform, you can generally always expect to receive some kind of welcome. This could be in the form of freespins, bonus funds or sometimes both. At Gamblio, you will be able to receive such a welcome offer once you complete your sign up and make a first deposit. After doing this, you’ll be given a bonus of 100% which has a maximum value to it of €200. However, if you choose to deposit the same €200, you’ll get both the €200 bonus and some freespins at the same time! That means that you can have some free goes on various slot games, while beginning with a €400 balance on top!
Slider doesn't exist or it's empty
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Another common part of these bonus offers at online casinos, is the fact that they also come with terms and conditions. These are rules relating not only to your use of the bonus funds and freespins, but what happens when you want to withdraw your winnings from such. You’ll need to know the majority of these to avoid any kind of disappointment from your favourite casino. So, here are the terms relating to the welcome bonus at Gamblio:
- Upon making their first deposit, players will automatically receive the bonus funds into their account.
- All winnings garnered from the free spins in this package will be considered as bonus money. This means that they need to be wagered the same amount of times as a regular bonus.
- In order to withdraw bonus winnings, players must reach a wagering requirement of 50 times the bonus amount itself.
- The match deposit bonus is only valid for 90 days from the date that it is credited to a players account. Should a player not use their bonus funds within this time period, the expired bonus cannot be received thereafter.
- The free spins bonus is valid for seven days from the date it is credited to a player’s account.
- The deposit bonus funds are not withdrawable as cash until the wagering requirement is completed. They can only be used to play casino games.
- Only 5% of all bets placed on video poker or power video poker are counted towards wagering requirements.
- Only 10% of all bets placed on all versions of baccarat, blackjack, roulette, jackpot and poker table games are counted towards wagering requirements.
- Please bear in mind that whilst an active bonus, players are not allowed to place bets higher than €4,99 or 5% of the value of the bonus. The lower amount applies. Additionally, if you have made a deposit with Neteller and/or Skrill, the maximum allowed bet will be €1,99 or 2% of the value of the bonus received until the wagering is finished. The lower ammount applies as well.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
It has to be said that there are better online casino welcome bonus packages available to claim out there. That’s not to take anything away from Gamblio. Up to €200 is still a nice amount to receive. However, we’re not such fans of the fact that you need to deposit the full €200 as well before you can receive any free spins. Additionally, the seven-day period within which those free spins need to be utilised is quite short. Furthermore, we think that there should be the option to take or opt out of the bonus. Obviously, you can contact the support team afterwards to have the bonus removed if you so wish, but it’s much better to decide to opt in, rather than have something given automatically. Especially if you don’t particularly want it.
Wide selection of casino games from more than 15 software providers
Live Casino and Video Poker games
Deposit bonus is valid for 90 days, giving players plenty of time to utilise it
Table games and video poker bets count towards reducing the wagering requirements, although not in full
Additional free spins in the welcome package to experience some of the slot games without using your own money
Favorable and unfavorable
Free spins are only credited to players if they make an initial deposit of €200 or more
Bonus is automatically added to player account, with no direct option to opt out. Players must contact support team to remove it if they do not wish to play with bonuses
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.