TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Emu Casino - CASINO REVIEW
When you’re an online casino that has a name such as Emu Casino, you’re sure to spark the interest of a lot of people quite instantly. However, the intrigue doesn’t begin and end with this. The platform actually has a lot more inclusive features for you to see and enjoy. For example, there’s a very nice welcome offer for new players to claim and benefit from first of all. This exists as a maximum of €300 altogether, which spreads out over three deposits, also available as a crypto welcome package by the way. Nice for those whom like to play with digital currencies instead of fiat.
Emu Casino is actually managed by Rock Interactive, which is a company registered in Malta. Therefore, it holds a gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority. With this in mind, you can pretty much guarantee that your gameplay will be safe and fair at this casino. It brings forth a diverse game lobby too, featuring titles from multiple developers, including Microgaming, GameArt, NextGen Gaming and Betsoft, to name but a few.
WELCOME PACKAGE AT EMU CASINO
What’s something else that you watch out for at an online casino, other than its range of games? If you’re anything like us, then you’ll hold an interest in checking out the special offers that are on hand, right? Fortunately, there’s a large enough selection of these at Emu Casino, starting with the promotion for newcomers to receive. This is the welcome offer that was touched upon above. Once you complete your sign up at the Emu Casino platform, you can make your first deposit and claim the bonus funds that go along with such. The welcome package is available across your first three deposits at this site and allows you to receive a maximum bonus of €300 in total, which works as quite a standard and average maximum bonus amount overall. The full welcome offer plays out in the following way:
Welcome Package Terms and Conditions
As with any online casino site offering promotions, these offers will come with standard terms and conditions. It is these terms that you need to become familiar with, so that you’ll be aware of how to claim the welcome bonus and what to do with it from then onwards. They’re standard enough conditions, but to give you the heads up on them, we’ve collected them all for you to check out here. So, read through them before you join and start depositing, so that you’ll be fully informed on the welcome package’s rules. They are as follows:
- Each of the bonuses are only available once per customer.
- Bonus money is played with after your deposited cash money.
- The maximum bet that you can place while having an active bonus on your account is €20.
- Any bets placed above the maximum bet amount will not count towards the completion of wagering requirements and will lead to an increase of the wagering requirements of the bonus.
- The wagering requirements for the bonus funds stands at 45 times the amount received, or 40 times the amount received in some countries. For more information per country, please contact Emu Casino Support Team.
- Bets that are placed over half the amount of the money that you deposit will also not count towards the wagering requirements.
- The bonus will expire three days after it is activated, so needs to be used within this time.
- Bonus is not available to players from the following countries: Belarus, Bulgaria, Finland, Moldova, Ukraine, Romania, Russia.
- Bonus is valid on all games, with the exception of jackpots, live dealer games and virtual sports.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
It’s a little bit odd to see that certain rules exist for some countries and not for others – plus, Emu Casino doesn’t make mention of which countries are able to benefit from the lower wagering requirements. However, the €300 maximum bonus funds with the welcome package remain the same in both instances. We do find it a bit disappointing that the bonus funds will expire after three days too, as this isn’t such a large amount of time for using the funds in. Alas, the €20 maximum bet limit with an active bonus is quite nicely higher than many other casinos, which usually only allow maximum bets of €5 to be placed. While we would have also liked to have seen some free spins incorporated into the welcome package, it’s still a fairly decent deal on the whole. The few countries that are restricted from claiming it, is also a little bit of a let-down, but overall, Emu Casino offers up an appealing welcome for newbies.
Exclusive welcome package that spreads out across first four deposits at the casino
Maximum bets of €/$10 while bonus is active
Wide range of games to use the bonus funds on
+1000 casino games
Live Casino section
Weekly casino races to partake in
Favorable and unfavorable
Bonuses not available to few countries
Bonus wagering requirements differ for some countries, but this is not so clear on the site itself
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.