TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Dunder - CASINO REVIEW
Dunder was established in March 2016 by two Swedish casino fanatics with a lot of experience in both online casino industry and as foully players themselves. Dunder was founded with fun, user friendliness and fairness as the main focus. Dunder offers more than 600 different casino games from the world’s leading game providers. This online casino stands out for their top-notch support team which believes customer experience is everything. Last but not least, Dunder is the place to be if you think fast withdrawals are important because they always aim to process your cashout within 24 hours.
WELCOME BONUS AT DUNDER CASINO
Dunder has put together a fantastic welcome package including €600 bonus and 200 free spins divided into 4 deposits. In order to claim the welcome offers you must activate them first on the ‘My Dunder’ or deposit page. The welcome package consists of the following:
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
It is highly recommended to read all terms and conditions carefully before claiming any promotional offers, as the last thing we want to happen is you breaching any promotional terms and conditions which will most definitely lead to a confiscation of winnings. In addition it is important to know how a bonus system of the online casino works. However, we know this is a very boring and tedious activity. Considering this we have collected the most important terms and conditions for you:
- All the above stated deposit bonuses are subject to a wagering requirement of 25 times the sum of the deposit amount and received bonus amount. Before you are allowed to cash out any bonus money you will be required to complete this wagering requirement. For example (1st deposit): A deposit of €25 will result in a total balance of €50 (€25 cash + €25 bonus). You will be required to wager (place bets) with a total of: €50 x 25 = €1250. Once you have completed the total wagering of €1250 all of your bonus funds are converted to cash.
- Players are presented with the possibility to request a withdrawal before the total wagering requirement is completed. However, bear in mind that all bonus funds will be taken away from your casino wallet. For example (1st deposit): After playing for 2 hours you have a total balance of €100 (€75 cash + €25 bonus). If you decide to cash out, you will be able to withdraw your cash balance only. This means that you can cash out €75 and your bonus funds of €25 will be lost.
- If you decide to claim any of the above stated deposit bonuses it is really important to know that all bonus money will expire after 30 days. The expiry period starts as soon as the bonus money is awarded to you.
- Winnings from free spins are also subject to a wagering requirement. The wagering requirement for free spins is 25 times the total amount won. For example: After playing your free rounds you have won a total of €5. This amount will be credited into your bonus wallet. You will be required to wager (place bets) with a total of: €5 x 25 = €125. Once you have completed the total wagering of €125 all of your bonus funds (the initial €5 plus any funds won with that amount) will be converted into cash and become available for cash out.
- Keep in mind that placing bets on different casino games count differently towards the wagering requirement. In other words: each game contributes differently towards the wagering requirement. Placing bets on a video slot contributes in full (100%) towards the wagering. However, placing bets on Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat (or other table games) contribute only 10% towards the wagering requirement. Lastly, bets on Video Poker games do not count towards the wagering (0%). For example (1st deposit): If you play for 1 hour on different video slots and have placed a total of €500 in bets on these slots during your play, you will have: €1250 – €500 = €750 left to wager before bonus funds are converted into cash. After this you decide to play Blackjack. Your total amount of bets will only contribute for 10% towards the wagering requirement. So if you play for 1 hour on Blackjack and wager a total of €500, only €50 will be deducted from the amount you have left to wager, which was €750. After the blackjack session you will have €700 left to wager.
- Be aware that your bets may not exceed €5 per spin or €0,50 per bet line during an active bonus until all bonus wagering requirement are completed. Make sure to not exceed the maximum €5 per spin or €0,50 per bet line, otherwise you will risk your winnings to be confiscated by the casino.
- The welcome package is not available for players residing in Sweden, Norway, Finland, United Kingdom Netherlands, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Fantastic welcome bonuses
Huge variety of casino games and providers
Industry’s leading payment methods
Cashout possibility during active bonus
Favorable and unfavorable
Not publicly audited Return to Player %
Fee for Visa, MasterCard & Euteller (2.5%)
Phone support not available
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.