TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
CBet - CASINO REVIEW
The Cbet platform describes itself as a regulated crypto gambling company, allowing you to place bets on casino games and sports betting possibilities by using cryptocurrency for deposits and wagering. That’s quite the accurate description, we’d say. It’s owned and operated by AK Global N.V., which has a registered office in Curacao. That’s also where the casino holds its licence from, ensuring that everything operates in a legal and regulated environment.
Cbet only became an active online casino slightly earlier on in 2019. However, in the same short amount of time, it has gained enough of a following to continue providing its online gambling options. The game lobby at the site is filled with a variety of titles, including options within the jackpot, slots, table games, video poker and other categories. It also provides an exciting welcome bonus, which is made up of a 100% bonus for new customers, while deposits and withdrawals can be made through various payment methods. With the site also being accessible through smartphones and tablets as well, Cbet is very much an appealing online casino.
Welcome Bonus at CBet
Should you opt to become a member of the Cbet Casino platform, then you’ll also have the possibility of receiving the site’s welcome offer. Simply put, you’ll need to sign up for an account first and then you’ll need to proceed with making your initial deposit at the casino. Once you do this, you’ll be given a 100% bonus up to €500. So, if you make a deposit of €500 and claim the welcome bonus, you’ll be on the receiving end of the same amount, giving you a start of €1,000 in funds for gaming with. Those bonus funds can be utilised on any of the casino games in the lobby, allowing you to really get a feel for what’s available and to play for longer.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
As is the case with all online casinos, there are various rules that you need to be aware of in relation to a bonus offer. The welcome offer at Cbet is the same, with the casino having its own range of terms and conditions to inform yourself of before claiming it. These can be found on the website itself, should you want to view them in full. However, so that you can read about them prior to joining, you can check them out here. We’ve put them together for you here, and then if you’re satisfied with the, you’re free to proceed to Cbet Casino to sign up and claim the welcome offer. So, here are the terms and conditions relating to the site’s welcome bonus:
- The wagering requirements that are attached to the welcome bonus stands at 30x the deposited amount and bonus received (30 x D+B).
- The wagering requirements must be completed within 15 days of you making a deposit at Cbet.
- The maximum bet that you can place per spin while a bonus is active on your account is €5 (or other currency equivalents) per round.
- Players from the following countries cannot claim any promotional offers from Cbet Casino: Albania (AL) Algeria (DZ) Angola (AO) Austria (AT) Bahrain (BH) Bangladesh (BD) Belarus (BY) Benin (BJ) Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA) Botswana (BW) Bulgaria (BG) Burundi (BI) Cameroon (CM) Cape Verde (CV) Chad (TD) Comoros (KM) Croatia (HR) Czech Republic (CZ) Côte d’Ivoire (CI) Djibouti (DJ) Egypt (EG) Equatorial Guinea (GQ) Eritrea (ER) Ethiopia (ET) Gabon (GA) Gambia (GM) Georgia (GE) Ghana (GH) Greece (GR) Guinea (GN) Guinea-Bissau (GW) Hungary (HU) India (IN) Indonesia (ID) Iran (IR) Iraq (IQ) Islamic Republic of (IR) Jordan (JO) Kazakhstan (KZ) Kenya (KE) Kuwait (KW) Lebanon (LB) Lesotho (LS) Liberia (LR) Macedonia Republic of (MK) Madagascar (MG) Malawi (MW) Malaysia (MY) Mali (ML) Mauritania (MR) Mauritius (MU) Moldova Republic of (MD) Mongolia (MN) Montenegro (ME) Morocco (MA) Mozambique (MZ) Namibia (NA) Nepal (NP) Niger (NE) Nigeria (NG) Oman (OM) Pakistan (PK) Palestine State of (PS) Philippines (PH) Portugal (PT) Rwanda (RW) Sao Tome and Principe (ST) Senegal (SN) Serbia (RS) Seychelles (SC) Sierra Leone (SL) Slovakia (SK) Slovenia (SI) Somalia (SO) South Sudan (SS) Sudan (SD) Swaziland (SZ) Sweden (SE) Syrian Arab Republic (SY) Tanzania United Republic of (TZ) Thailand (TH) Togo (TG) Tunisia (TN) Uganda (UG) United Arab Emirates (AE) Vietnam (VN) Yemen (YE) Zambia (ZM) and Zimbabwe (ZW).
- Any bonus can be removed from your account if you don’t want it, but this must be done before you place any bets at the site. Please make sure to contact customer support for further assistance regarding this.
- Minimal risk bets on any games do not qualify as contributing towards the wagering requirements of a casino.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
Cbet Casino has a fairly decent welcome bonus. It’s not uncommon to find a welcome offer of a 100% bonus, although it’s nice to see that this one has a maximum value to it of €500. The wagering requirements being placed on both the deposit and bonus amount received is a little bit unfair, especially considering that this has to be completed within a 15-day period. Plus, there’s a large number of countries that cannot claim any sort of promotions from the Cbet casino. Overall, it’s quite an appealing welcome offer, it’s just that some of the terms may turn some people away from the platform or keep them from claiming the offer on hand.
100% match bonus on top of initial deposit up to a generous €500
All games contribute towards the wagering requirements, except when minimal risk bets are placed
Bonus can be removed from account if players do not want to play with bonuses
Extensive games lobby supported by 35+ different casino software providers
Live Chat Support from 09:00 to 23:00
Favorable and unfavorable
Wagering applies to both deposit and bonus funds
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.