TOP 10 ONLINE CASINOS
Betano - CASINO REVIEW
The Betano online casino only began operating in 2019, so it remains as one of the newer gaming platforms out there. It’s owned and operated by GML Interactive, which is a company that bases itself out of Malta. It does possess a licence from there. Furthermore, it holds a licence from the National Gambling Office of Romania and the Ministry of Finance from Austria, with details of such clearly being on display at the bottom of the website. This also explains why the casino is only viewable in the Romanian, German and English language as well.
It is also for this reason that most countries are restricted from registering at the casino. This is a bit of a shame in itself, as Betano does include games from a good selection of developers. These include Netent, Playtech and iSoftBet, amongst others. Furthermore, the site supports a variety of payment methods for you to utilise, too. And for anyone who is a newcomer to the site, a welcome bonus is on hand that can provide you with up to €500 plus 100 free spins as a reward. When you also factor in the feature of a helpful support team, things just continue getting better at the Betano Casino.
Welcome Package at Betano
Becoming a player at Betano will not only allow you to place bets on various games, but also to receive a welcome offer. This caters to new players only, but it provides you with a 100% bonus plus 100 free spins on top of your initial deposit. From this, you’re able to receive a maximum reward of €500, which means that your balance can really receive quite the boost. Of course, this is a great reward for newcomers, but there are also terms and conditions attached to the offer, which we’ll take a look at next.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
If you’ve played at online casinos before, then you’ll probably be aware that special offers also tend to come with terms and conditions attached to them. Yet, if this is your first time, then you may not be aware of these. Terms and conditions are a group of rules that relate to how you receive the special offer, how you use it and what process needs to be completed before you can make a withdrawal. Because of this, it’s very important that you become familiar with a casino’s set of terms and conditions in relation to a promotional offer. As far as the Betano Casino is concerned, we have brought the terms for its welcome offer to you right here. Therefore, you’re able to understand them before you decide to sign up and claim the offer. These terms and conditions are as follows:
- The 100% welcome bonus is able to be used on both the casino games and on sports betting.
- The minimum value of the bonus that you can receive from this offer is €10, which means that this needs to be the minimum deposit that you make for the first time.
- The bonus will be added to your account automatically after you make a qualifying deposit.
- In order to be able to withdraw the bonus funds and winnings, you must complete wagering requirements equating to 20 times the bonus and deposit amount in the Casino or 5 times the deposit and bonus amount in Sportsbook.
- The amount that you deposit is used for betting prior to the bonus funds being used.
- Free spins winnings are free from any wagering requirement.
- Different casino games will contribute different amounts of your bet towards the completion of your wagering requirements. These play out in the following way:
- Video slots: 40%
- Blackjack and roulette games: 0%
- While a bonus is active on your account, you cannot bet more than €5 per round of play until the wagering requirements are complete.
- Only clients residing in Germany and Austria can claim the welcome offer from Betano Casino.
- The wagering requirements for the welcome offer must be complete within a 90-day period.
- Anyone choosing to deposit via Skrill or Neteller cannot receive the welcome offer.
Welcome Bonus Verdict
Signing up to the Betano Casino does provide quite the intriguing welcome offer of up to €500 from a 100% bonus. There are several issues that come with this offer, such as the fact that only players from Germany and Austria are eligible for it, that players depositing via Skrill and Neteller can’t receive it and that slot games only contribute a 40% amount of your bets towards the completion of wagering requirements. However, it’s great that those wagering requirements only equate to 20x the total balance, and that you have a 90-day period in which to complete those requirements. Also really appealing is the fact that players get 100 free spins on Book of Dead without any wagering requirement.
Up to €500 available to newcomers on top of a minimum deposit of €10
A 90-day period in which to complete the wagering requirements is in operation
100 extra free spins on top of deposit bonus to use on the popular Book of Dead slot
Bonus funds can be used on both casino game options and for placing sports bets
Favorable and unfavorable
Slot games only contribute 40% of your bets towards the completion of wagering requirements
Welcome offer is only available to clients who reside in Germany or Austria
ALL PLAYER REVIEWS
No user reviews yet. Be the first to review this casino.